Nutritional Wellness Services
Nutritional Wellness Planning
Who can benefit from these services?
- Non-profit organizations
I’m here to help you or your organization with Nutritional Wellness Planning. We offer two packages that provide a comprehensive plan to modify existing eating habits to affect changes in physical well-being, mood, weight-loss, and overall improved state of health – food is the best medicine!
The training I offer follows the recommendations of Nutritional Therapy. Nutritional Therapists believe health problems stem from fundamental weaknesses in physiological functions in the body as a result of negligence in nutrition. In addition to Nutritional Therapy practice philosophy, I follow the Weston A. Price model of health and nutrition as a foundation for education, writing, and research in nutrition as therapy.
Package I – Personalized Food Education Plan – $75.00
In this one-on-one, hour-and-a half training session, you will learn:
- Detailed information about what foods to buy and why based on the recommendations of Certified Nutritional Therapist practice.
- Where to buy the food
- How to prepare the food to maintain nutritional density
- What foods to avoid
- Information about alcohol, caffeine, and tobacco
We will also create a personalized eating plan which will enable you to achieve your health goals.
Package II – Kitchen Cleanout/Grocery Store Visit – $150.00
In addition to everything in Package I – Personalized Food Education Plan, this three-hour training will consist of:
- A visit to your house where I will go through your kitchen to advise about what you need to replace or add.
- Next, we will make a trip to the grocery store and go through all the aisles to learn what to buy and what to avoid
This session can also be done in groups, so find some friends who want to do a trip to the grocery store and let’s go shopping! I’ll provide discounts to groups of two or more people. If you are a client of Jenny Calla, Alan Shaw, or Juliana Benner, you will receive a 15% discount off your grocery store session.
The purpose of nutritional wellness training is to understand the following:
- Why most diets and meal plans fail
- The best foods to help you arrive at your natural weight/avoiding those which cause weight gain
- Learning about how protein, carbs, and fats interact with each other and the human body– including those that are beneficial, and those which are not
- Overview of detoxification strategies for health benefit
- Guidance about food cravings and how to take control of them
- Preparing meals for optimal nutritional benefit
Services are available in person or via telephone and e-mail.
Contact Raine Saunders at 208.869.8860 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 Response so far
Comments are closed.